Project and Engineering Financial Management, 2017 – Workshop
Project and Engineering Financial Management,
Workshop – 2017
Claim 3 CPD Points
26th – 28th June 2017, Hackle Brooke Conference Centre, Craighall
Good day Sir/Madam
Blue Anchor Academy is delighted to invite you to attend this exciting 3 day course on Project and Engineering Financial Management , Workshop – 2017, taking place on the above
mentioned dates. This workshop is practical with emphasis on skill transfer to the delegates. They will also build a number of models to reuse: a financial ratio mask sheet, loan calculator and amortization tables and an EVA tracker. Delegates will also master a number of advanced MS Excel skills.
The workshop is built around the following questions:
- How can I understand and extrapolate financial statements?
- What is the true measure of success of an organization?
- How can I determine the health of an organization?
- How can I see that a client or contractor will not run away with my money?
- Can I predict a looming insolvency?
- How are we faring in our sector against all competitors?
- Should we use loans or equity to finance a project?
- Which projects are worth investing in?
- How do I track a project once it is underway?
- Are there any better and more accurate alternatives to budgeting?
- Understanding Financial Statements
- The Health of an Organization (Ratio Analysis)
- When Is a Project Viable? (The Investment Decision)
- Creating Dashboards, Tables and Charts with Flair
- Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Budgeting with Statistics
ALSO FIND THE ATTACHED DETAILED BROCHURE FOR THE TRAINING
For a detailed account of the course please see the attached brochure. I will shortly be getting in touch with you to make sure that we discuss your attendance and registration, or alternatively please feel free to give me a call on +27 11 058 1936or reply to my email at email@example.com any questions or queries.
To book your seat for this Training Workshop, please complete the attached Registration form and mark it to the attention of Reuben and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
Register now or on the 30th May 2017 to qualify for ‘Early bird booking special’ of R8,999 and avoid paying the standard registration fee of R9,999.
We also offer a group rate!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any further information regarding the above and may God bless you!
We look forward to welcome you on board!
Phone: +27 11 058 1936
Fax: +27 86 293 7740
Visit us on! www.blueanchor.co.za
Please consider the environment before printing
Live right before God, not just when others are watching. (Matt. 6:6)
Disclaimer Notice:This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. Please send us by fax any message containing deadlines as incoming e-mails are not screened for response deadlines. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.